There was a robbery just then at my house, nobody was home, except for me. My parents were out on a business trip together, and my little brother was at his friend Max's house. All of a sudden, I woke up to the loud alarms screaming into my ears. I was afraid, I didn't know what to do. I jumped out of my bed and slowly tip-toed towards the door. I cracked the door a little bit, and peeked out, I din't see anything. I stepped out of my room and made my way out into the living room, nobody was there. I heard sirens, and then came the police running into my house. Nothing in my home was left except for one item... My grandmas fuchsia, Maybelline lipstick. Strange that that's all the robber left behind, I wonder if this could be a clue. The officer's think it is a pointless piece of evidence, but I think differently.
| Maybelline Fuchsia Fever Lipstick Swatches, Pictures, Review 140 ~ Glamatronic |