Thursday, October 25, 2012

Stacy(;

Stacy is my friend, and she is hilarious. Stacy is in my 1st, 3rd, and 4th hour. 3rd hour is conncert choir, and she is a really good singer. I've been to her house like six times but she's only been to my house once. I went to her birthday party and we had a lot of fun there. Everytime I go to her house we end up watching TV; or a movie. She usually has honeybuns at her house, and that is where I tried a honeybun for the first time, it was really good. Everytime I go over there now, I end up eating a honeybun, it's like a tradition. One time I was at her house, running down the street, and I dropped $20 and I could never find it again, I was sad. We always sing As Long as You Love Me together, it's a pretty good song! Stacy is too pretty to hae a boyfriend, Haha (:

Stacy Stewart