Moe is one of my good friends. Her real name is Makensie, but almost everybody calls her Moe. She is really funny and pretty. I like her headbands because they always have pretty designs on them. I think she likes headbands a lot, because she has a lot of them. One time Moe and I went to Six Flags togerther and rode almost all of the rides in the park ;Except for the Skyscreamer and Superman, I won't ride those rides. Mackensie has a boyfriend named Tyler, and if he hurts her feelings, Tyler and I are gonna have a long talk. Me and Moe need to hang out again, but I never have timeto hang out anymore. Moe had a bonfire about two weeks ago and I couldn't go. I was kind of sad because I love bonfires and marshmallows. We also went to the movies together three weeks ago, and she was there with Tyler, and I went with Jourdan. We went to the game room after we saw The Possession because I was so scared I had to get my mind off of that movie. The main thing is, Moe is a good friend.