I love Amari, he is my best friend. We have been through a lot together, and we've had our ups and downs, but in the end we always end up being good friends. I can tell Amari anything and know that he won't tell anyone else, because he never has. We have this class together, but we don't have any other class. Last year, we had social studies together and we were partners on every project we did. I wish we had more classes together this year. He has never gave up on me no matter how complicated I've been to him, he always knows how to make me feel better. When I'm sad or upset, he always notices and has my back. We sometimes hang out outside of school like at football games and stuff like that. He's a great guy, and I know he will find a girl that is right for him. I know who he likes, and he always tells me if someone is hurting his feelings or if he's sad. We joke around with eachother all of the time and sometimes one of eachothers feelings get hurt, but we always get through it together. I can count on him to do almost anything for me, and we never let eachother down. The point of this long post is; Amari is my best friend no matter what happens.