Thursday, November 8, 2012

Election.

I honestly didn't really care who won the election. I feel that on both sides of the election, both Romney and Obama lie, because that's what they have to do in order to win. A lot of people didn't want Obama to win because our economy is so bad and they feel that he is the cause of this, but if you really think about it, the economy was already bad to start with when Obama got elected. It is said that people didn't want to vote for Romney because he was planning to ship our jobs overseas and not focus on the middle class. I don't really know what to believe in Presidential elections. I'm alright with Obama being president, I don't really mind him at all. He is a good public speaker, and seems to be able to handle things just fine.

USA TODAY