Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Thanksgiving Ruined

For my first Thanksgiving as host, I bought the biggest turkey they had in the store. I got home and prepared it as I usually would. As I was waiting for it too cook, I decided I might as well do some cleaning. I swept the floor and then decided that I was really thirsty. All we had to drink was water, so I figured since the turkey was still cooking I should go out to the grocery store and buy some drinks. My sister that was coming over for Thanksgiving requested to have some apple juice, but the grocery store was sold out! So I headed to another store and went to go see if they had apple juice, but they didn't. I thought this was crazy but I decided to go to the next store in town; no luck. I realized that I couldn't have any apple juice for my sister so I just got orange juice and drove back home. Then I forgot all about the turkey, and it is burnt! And that’s why we all ate hamburgers.
Apple Juice - $1.50