Tuesday, November 13, 2012

If I were president

If I were president I would change a lot of things in the United States. One thing i would do my best to change would be our jobs being sent overseas. This issue has made many Americans not have a job, and also put a lot of people in a bad financial situation for their families. Another problem I would do my best to resolve is gas prices. Gas prices are much to high and should be lowered. With the gas guzzling cars being made today, most people can not afford gas at the price of almost four dollars. I don't know if this is really possible to do though because the demand for gas these days is high, and we are running out of it. Another thing I would do to help the economy would be to strive for better work flow. I would have more jobs be put out, like I mentioned earlier with the whole "overseas" thing. The last thing I would do, is ensure all equality for people, that's what I would do.
Gas prices will keep rising - Mar. 11, 2011