Tuesday, December 18, 2012

This Quarter.

This quarter was okay. I didn't like the project when we took pictures of certain things like the Eyes & Rule of thirds and stuff. But, I did like the project with the ABC Mixbook and the lyrics video. I think it's fun because we got to pick a song then put lyrics to it. I didn't know how to use a lot of the things we did though, I liked the programs that we did the projects through. The Moviemaker program I didn't really know how to use but now I understand it pretty well. I don't really like using powerpoint that much because it kind of gets old after using it for so many years. I'm glad we used the moviemaker & not powerpoint again. I liked getting to take pictures because it gave us a break from always doing work in class and writing all of the time. We actually got to talk to our friends while doing something productive. I don't know what else to write but I think that I learned more this quarter, and overall, the quarter was pretty good.
What Is a Computer?