There were seven doors to enter through, and they all went to seven places. I decided to enter the second door, this door led to Neverland. When I entered the door, I saw a lot of trees and grass. Everything was so vivid and real; I could not believe my eyes. I heard a noise, it was directed toward the Ocean and I saw a pirate ship. I started walking towards the area of where I heard the sound. All of a sudden, a young man that was in the air, asked me to go help him save a girl. He picked me up and flew me to the ship. I saw the girl being told to walk the plank by some old pirate. Then, I grabbed a sword from the ship that I saw, and distracted the men. They all started to comes towards me, and the man named Peter Pan saved the young woman.