Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Little Pine Tree

One time I saw a little pine tree. He asked me can you tell me how Christmas happens. So I sat down next to the little pine tree and said Christmas is the most wonderful time of the year you get to open presents and most importatnly you get to give to other people. When he asked when do I get to be apart of Christmas. Then I said when ever you want. He was going on and on about how he wanted Christmas to come right now so he could enjoy all those wonderful things. Then I had to tell him Christmas had just passed and it was only January, and he had to wait till December. Then the little pine tree started to cry. So I felt for about thirty- minutes, and then came back with all kinds of presents so he could have his own little Christmas.





(22x28) Determination (Little Pine Tree) Motivational Poster Print from Poster Discount - Discount Poster Store