Thursday, April 11, 2013

My Dog

My dog is awesome. She is a blast, and she loves to play in the yard. She has been the running away from her pin. I don't why she wants to excape. I also check to make sure she's there becuase I love her and don't want to lose her. She is very playful so we let her out of her pin on a leash that's attached to her change, but when we let her out she rolles in the grass and gets off her coller. We usally can catch her but the last few times she has ran off to the point we have to go find her. I feel bad I'm not alound to let her out of her pin anymore, but if she keeps running away I can't let her keep running away.







Profile Portrait Of An Adut Male Purebred Rottweiler Royalty Free Stock Photo, Pictures, Images And Stock Photography. Image 15039949