44 Amari Drive
Festus, MO 63028
August 29, 2012
Mrs. Debolt
Festus Middle School
Technology Educator
1717 W. Main Street
Festus, MO 63028
Dear Mrs. Debolt,
My name is Hailey and I am your best friend! You love me more than you love Amari Fisher. I play softball and I like hot wings. I have a cat named Snuggles, and he likes cat food. I like rootbeer but I mostly drink water. I have a brother named Logan and he's annoying.
I know how to use the internet and a lot of other programs. I don't know that much about computers though. I like to get on Facebook & Youtube with computers. I also use computers to make letters and things through Microsoft programs. Sometimes I even use the internet to look up things I need to know.
I'm interested in learning about how to use the computers to the fullest. I also know that the programs on a computer can be very complicated and I would liike to learn more about that. I don't know anything really about the water cycle, sorry about that.
Sincerely,
Hailey
Festus, MO 63028
August 29, 2012
Mrs. Debolt
Festus Middle School
Technology Educator
1717 W. Main Street
Festus, MO 63028
Dear Mrs. Debolt,
My name is Hailey and I am your best friend! You love me more than you love Amari Fisher. I play softball and I like hot wings. I have a cat named Snuggles, and he likes cat food. I like rootbeer but I mostly drink water. I have a brother named Logan and he's annoying.
I know how to use the internet and a lot of other programs. I don't know that much about computers though. I like to get on Facebook & Youtube with computers. I also use computers to make letters and things through Microsoft programs. Sometimes I even use the internet to look up things I need to know.
I'm interested in learning about how to use the computers to the fullest. I also know that the programs on a computer can be very complicated and I would liike to learn more about that. I don't know anything really about the water cycle, sorry about that.
Sincerely,
Hailey